25 September 2015

GRAEME + SANDRA | ENGAGEMENT, NORTH ENGLAND, UK

graeme + sandra are two of the most adorable people ever who basically love each other like crazy. she is bubbly, sweet, mischievous and kind (and also crazy beautiful, amiright?), and he's funny, romantic, laid-back and silly. I was super happy to be able to do both their engagement photos and their wedding and we had so much fun on both days I'm sad to think about how quickly it all went! with graeme being a wedding photographer, I will own up and say that I did have a few nervous moments before the shoots as I wondered whether he'd like the photos or whether he'd find my style odd/too different. but why I had any of those thoughts, I'll never know! they were both amazingly kind + dear + relaxed and we got on so well that it was like we had known each other for years and yeeeears. basically, friends in love are the best. can I get an amen? what's your favourite picture? have you blogged any photo shoots lately? link them below in the comments!

love you all.
jess
+



youtube | twitter | instagram | facebook | pinterest

17 comments:

  1. Aw, love. Definitely a fan of the black and white one where they're looking away....perfect lighting and contrast. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Jess :-D These are georgous!
    Someday when I actually come to England (Sooooooon) and if and when I get engaged (I plan on living there) you will do our session. <3 the naturalness of these photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw! they are gorgeous!!! great photos Jess!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look like such happy + delightful people. yes yes. looooovely photos, my sweet life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jess!
    I've a confession to make. I've been reading your blog for years and never once commented. Horrendous, isn't it? Well, I just wanted to say that your photography is amazing, that your life so clearly lived for Jesus is inspiring, that your humour is amusing and that your blog is encouraging and very entertaining! Simple as that. ;) (Perhaps you want to know something about me! I'm Australian, a Christian, a homeschooler, an avid reader, a writer, a person who cannot live without music, an extrovert, and an old fashioned fourteen year old girl. Hello! ;D)
    Also, this is kind of awkward, but I wanted to add it. Payton and yourself have been very encouraging in my life lately. I would dearly love to comment on Petie's blog, but she doesn't allow Anonymous comments, so I can't. But I just wanted to say, I read all your blog posts, see all your Instagram pictures, watch all your Mind the Gap episodes and always love each and every one of them. For the past year, I've had a lot of challenges regarding my faith, and many times I would feel down in the dumps. But reading or watching you and Petie really does inspire me to live entirely for Christ and make the most of every minute of my life. So thank you. :)
    ~Miss Meg March

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. popping in to say that I had no idea my blog was set up to reject anonymous comments, so I have fixed that and you are free to comment now, love! :) also, you are the sweetest. it makes me so happy to know that the Lord has been using me to encourage you, and I didn't even know it! thank you so much for sharing. :)

      Delete
    2. THIS IS SO ENCOURAGING. thank you SO much for commenting and I'm so, so glad that you've been encouraged by what me + petie do! that makes it all worth while + makes me crazyhappy! keep commenting, you lovely person you, coz we'd love to keep hearing your thoughts :)

      Delete
    3. Oh, thank you both so much! You're so kind! :) I'm so glad I can give back a little of the encouragement that I get from you. You're so sweet. :)
      Yes, thank you, I will be sure to make use of the comment box now!
      ~Miss Meg March

      Delete
  6. THOSE EARRINGS THO.

    But in all seriousness, these pictures are the bees knees. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! They are so darling together! You captured the moments so beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so pretty! Her dress is absolutely lovely and I adore the shot of her against the purple flowers!! They both are too sweet! Will you be sharing the wedding photos? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, her dress is just goooorgeous! yes I will be sharing the wedding photos soon!

      Delete